Discover revolution, would like comparison with ToolBook

rebolask at free.fr rebolask at free.fr
Sat Apr 19 17:17:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

I discover Revolution recently and saw there were comparison with Hypercard-like authoring tools but that one was lacking wich was Toolbook (Paul Allen's authoring tools whose langage is called Openscript) which is perhaps the most complete among all hypercards-like langage but at a very high cost and not multiplatform and the internet plugin is very big. So I would like to hear opinions about those who know both if possible if not so I will ask some questions about existing or lacking features in Revolution in next posts.

Thanks.