Tabbed Buttons & Cards Question

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Thu Apr 17 20:16:01 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I could use some help figuring this out:

I'd like to create an interface with two tabbed buttons.  Clicking Tab A
should bring up a data entry form where the user can create multiple
records (I've prototyped this using the backgroundBehavior such that each
"record" is a card) .  Clicking Tab B should bring up a different data
entry form where the user can create a single record.  The thing that I
can't figure out is how to have a "many cards" group in one tab, and a
"single card" group on another tab.  Is such a thing possible?

Thanks in advance!

Jim