closeStackRequest message

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 16:35:00 EDT 2003

Why doesn't the closeStackRequest message fire when I
use the 'close' command?  I want to display a prompt
"Are you sure you want to quit?" when the user tries
to close my program.  I can trap the closeStackRequest
message when I click the close button on the window,
but it doesn't seem to work when I select Quit from my
File menu, which contains a 'close this stack' command
in its script.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally