What does RR do when it encounters an error?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Apr 16 14:21:01 EDT 2003

Victor Eijkhout wrote:

>> Without a recipe, it may not be possible to indentify the source of the
>> problem from just a very general description.
>
> Ok, specific question: can someone confirm that upon error RR goes
> into some spin loop that eats up your cpu?

Under what circumstances?

For example, I've experienced the Mysterious Spinning Beach Ball when
sending erroneous AppleScript to the Finder, but I wouldn't classify that as
a Rev issue as much as my bad AppleScript. :)

The more information you can provide about the condition wll greatly aid its
diagnosis.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation