What does RR do when it encounters an error?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Wed Apr 16 12:45:01 EDT 2003

Mac OS X 10.2.5, RR 2b5.

My application runs into an error, I think "I'll do something else
for a while". Then I notice that RR is eating half of my cpu
capacity. Why on earth? It's supposed to be stopped for an error.

Oh, in general I like v2, but I'm getting lots of errors on
internals. Haven't had that in a while. They're caused by errors of
mine undoubtedly, but still: when I program in C I don't expect a
syntax error to crash the compiler.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)