VS: nwebie question about substacks

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Tue Apr 15 01:55:01 EDT 2003

That palette is in the main stack's help card and paletets buttons shows help card text fileds. Like if you like to know how build doors -> yo press palettes door button and in the main stack help text filed shows up.

Next thing what I started to code is to add FTP into main stack that when editors like to save file it may ask that where that file goes: local machine (where LPmud might be) or via FTP to the LPMUD.

Hmmm but where is good point to start that FTP coding? Any good examples somewhere?

TIA

EsaK