Stack Demonstration animation

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Mon Apr 14 13:00:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 02:38 AM, DVGlasgow at aol.com wrote:

> I played with a quicktime software training tutorial for Photoshop
> yesterday,
> and liked it so much I decided to make one for a Rev stack (with less
> than
> intuitive controls).
...snip

I am not sure how you plan on distributing this app.  If you have the
room (cd distribution), you might consider making a QT version for Mac
users and then make an .avi version for you Win users.  Have the app
determine the platform and show the appropriate version.  You can play
the .avi version without QT installed on the Win systems.  QT Pro will
convert it the QT version to .avi for you.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com