Shareware Marketing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Apr 14 04:55:01 EDT 2003

> From: Wolfgang M. Bereuter <wmb at internettrainer.com>
> Date: Fri Apr 11, 2003  11:27:36  AM Europe/Vienna
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Subject: Re: Shareware Marketing
>

> On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 08:28  AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>>  Shareware Marketing
>>
>> Monte Goulding wrote:
>>
>>> I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips, tricks or recommendations
>>> for
>>> shareware marketing.
>>
>> Some resources I've found very helpful:
>>
>> <http://www.softwaremarketingresource.com/>
>>
>> <http://gmarketing.com/>
>>
>> <http://searchenginewatch.com/>

Monte

1) Additionally I would have a look at Guerrilla Marketing when it
comes to marketing for small companies. Not especially for Shareware
but very, very usefull for everyting what has to do with marketing.

http://www.gmarketing.com/

2) If you doing anything with "loosing weight" and need some "marketing
inspirations", than I can send you the introduction of my book "Mental
Chewing..." (Stop dieting if you want to lose weight!). Unfortunatly
not the whole book is translated to english - its only german...) But I
think you can find a lot of ideas in this introduction about this
problem. And I think it can help you to understand all that much
better, especially if you dont have this problem yourself but have to
do anything (marketing, programming...) for it. If you are interested
drop me a line offlist, and ill send you the pdf file. (about 30 pages)