Graphics vanish when opening 1.1.1 project in 2.0

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Apr 13 18:22:01 EDT 2003

**********
> Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:21:52 +0100
> Subject: Re: Graphics vanish when opening 1.1.1 project in 2.0
> From: Mr Tea <mrtea at mac.com>
>
> This from Ken Norris - dated 12/4/03 1:21 am:
>
>> The images need to be where Rev expects to find them.
>
> They are. And if I select one of the invisible graphics and look at its
> properties, there's the path to the file. I just can't see it.
----------
I was just going over the possibilities. Have you tried setting it in a
preOpenStack handler?

I lost some pictures once too, but in the end, there was a slight difference
in the filepath designation. I wonder if something changed in 2.0b2?
----------
>> Of course, there may just be a problem with 2.0 opening your stack. You
>> should use a copy, not the original stack (unless you don't really care if
>> you lose data), with a Beta version.
>
> Of course. Everything was thoroughly backed up first. Then I went and spoilt
> it all by accidentally replacing Rev 1.1.1 with the second public Beta of
> version 2.0, instead of replacing the older Beta as I had intended. Very,
> very careless. Cuuurrrrsesss! (as Mojo Jojo would say).
Owww :-O

Well, there must be some difference, eh? Let me see if I can get it to
happen later today.

Ken N.