Japanese/unicode woes

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sat Apr 12 10:16:01 EDT 2003

Hi Mark
There are still some problems with Japanese input, but Tuviah has made great
progress in this area.

I tried OSX 10.1.5 and Kotoeri and it seemed to work fine. That is, I was
able to input inline Japanese text just as you would in any other program.
Can you give any other details?

Make sure that the beta is beta _2_. Beta 1 would not allow any input.

Btns, fontnames are 2 areas that are not 'there' yet but I think they are on
the list.

HTH
Ron