Drivers question

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Apr 10 06:48:43 EDT 2003

On 10/4/03 9:30 am, Sean at GndZero <sean at groundzero.uk.com> wrote:

> How do I use the write & read to/from driver commands. Any examples?

Good question, I had a look around to see if I could find any samples,
people don't appear to have posted many.  You could try the serial stack on
user contributions on our web site - I'm guessing it works on OS X in the
2.0 beta now, to get some idea as to how this works.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.