Shareware Marketing

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Apr 10 02:10:01 EDT 2003

> > Hi Mark
> >
> > Thanks for the great response. I see your point that the markets I'm
> > targeting are so specific that people just don't go to shareware sites
> > look for that kind of app.
> >
> > The app I'm about to release is an upgrade to Somatotype ( a body shape
> > analysis tool).
> >
> > Thanks again
> >
> > Monte
> >

> Hi Monte,
>
> This app has some interesting marketing possibilities.  I would try
> marketing to gyms, physical therapists, hospitals, private practices,
> nutritionists, etc.
> I would send PR to health magazines (free advertising there).

Unfortunately you need some anthropometry training to take the measurements
to use in the program. Most of the above clientele *should* have that
training. I'm hoping to get into training courses & Uni's for the above
categories also.

> Output to .pdf...that is pretty cool.

And very hard to program. Although the 3D rotating chart was probably harder
;-)

Cheers

Monte