How to remove this delay?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Apr 9 01:35:01 EDT 2003

Barry,

I don't know if there's a way around this; Rev appears to stop
everything during a visual effect transition (whether you use an
internal effect or a QuickTime effect doesn't seem to matter). Perhaps
you can simulate an effect by moving a masking object from in front of
your main object instead of using a visual effect.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com