Conway's Game of Life

Ro Nagey ro.nagey at verizon.net
Tue Apr 8 22:46:40 EDT 2003

The student in question has written some interesting variations...as
soon as he learns Rev, we should have some postings from him as well.

I saw an interesting version the other day...the longer the cell stayed
in place, the color of the cell would change slowly from one color to
another. It was very cool.

Ro