Conway's Game of Life

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Tue Apr 8 02:26:01 EDT 2003

Jan Schenkel writes:

> --- miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

>> have my students
>> Conway's Game of Life in
>> =============
>>
>> What does it matter if someone has already
>> "invented" it, if it is an
>> exercise for students??
>>
>> miscdas
>
> Well if I were a teacher, I wouldn't want to give my
> students an assignment they can just copy off the
> internet somewhere. *grin*
>
> Jan Schenkel.

This topic did not address assignments in general (as you do), but to a
specific subject (Conway's Game of Life). Given the limited Rev/MetaCard
users, there is low probablility of finding the specific subject in the
public doamain already coded with the code available to "just copy off the
internet somewhere".

miscdas