Beta 2.0 - Bugs 'n' stuff

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Apr 7 13:38:03 EDT 2003

Howdy,

Platform: Mac G4 OS 9.1

1) How do we get rid of all the errors in the error dialog (the 'Remove'
feature is missing)?
    ...hiliting and hitting "Delete" has no effect. I now have a buildup of
    about a dozen or so errors in there.

2) I also found: The [revSpeak] function does not work.

3) I prefer not to use the iconbar, just the menubar. It took way too long
for me to find the script editor in the object dialog, i.e., IMHO it should
be a button right on top of the object dialog somewhere since it is the
first place we go most of the time.

4) The Tool Palette keeps disappearing and reappearing opposite the script
editor window (open Script, Tool Palette disappears, then the
reverse)...drives me crazy! Is there a reason for it?

Ken N.