I Sure Hope the Build Is Fixed in 2.0

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Apr 7 02:01:01 EDT 2003

>Does this mean you did or did not lose work? If the folder deleted
>was in your Build folder, it shouldn't have contained originals --
>right?

Hi Geoff,

Right, it didn't contain my originals.  Right, I did lose my work:

Hard Drive: My Files
   App Folder: Rev 2.0B4
     Working Folder: SSC
       Build Folder: Builds
         Standaone Folder

Standalone folder was removed, leaving individual (unrelated) files in Builds

Every individual file in SSC was deleted, upon which the Dist Builder
added insult to injury by telling me it couldn't find the stack it
just removed.

The only good news was the lost days work was 80% debugging; so
rescripting took only a couple of hours.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company