Poor man's encrypted data

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 6 18:33:00 EDT 2003

Dave Cragg wrote:

>> It should be easy for Scott to lock that custom prop access along with
>> script editing.
>

> I hope he doesn't, otherwise all my password protected stacks that
> access custom properties would stop running.

I realized that as soon as I hit "Send".  What I mean eas some way to allow
protected data not in scripts, preferably in an optionally encrypted custom
prop so we can control which ones are protected.

Apparently we can just use scripts as encryption containers, but I prefer
the simplicity of props.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation