Getting Sound Clips

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Apr 5 13:00:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:15:18 -1000
> Subject: Getting Sound Clips
> From: Sannyasin Sivakatirswami <katir at hindu.org>
>
> Has anyone developed anything to get sound clips out from an mpg file?
> Can you send me a stack off list?
----------
First, what do you mean by "mpg" file? Do you mean an MP3 sound file, or do
you mean the sound track from an MPEG movie file?

Either way, my suggestions will require either QT Pro or a sound converter
app.

Sorry, I only have time to post one thing at a time.

QT method for an MP3 file:

1) [Import] the MP3 file to QT Pro and [Save As] a WAV or AIFF file.

2) Now you should be able to export it to your Rev stack, but if that
doesn't work:

3) [Import] the resulting WAV or AIFF file into your stack as an audio clip.

Call back if this doesn't work.

Ken N.