Mac and wav files

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Apr 4 22:25:01 EST 2003

Chris,

I don't know if this helps, and it isn't terribly specific (sorry), but
could it be the sampling rate?  I seem to recall reading a while back that
some sampling rates for wav's played well and others played like what
another user described as "holy hellish scratching" and I describe as
"mating cats".

Judy