Icons - making and moving them

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Apr 2 04:53:01 EST 2003

On Dienstag, April 1, 2003, at 08:55  Uhr, Neil Phillips wrote:

> I'm stuck! I've made an icon in Iconographer but I don't know how to
> move
> it into the stack I'm working on or into an icon library in Revolution
> 1.1.1. The discussions I've read on the list so far do not seem to
> reveal
> the secret. The documentation says very little about icons.
Hallo Neil,
imho thats wasting of engergy and time, because this should be solved
with 2.0
If you can wait, wait for 2.0
Or try the prebeta to build the distribution
Or do it with ResEdit (if you are familar with it) on win ther is a
similar tool, dont know the name at the moment...
hope that helps

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

-- The most devastating weapon of mass destruction in the world is
texan testosterone und steirische gehirnerwEICHEung --
(Wolfgang M. Bereuter 03)