Test or Quiz Examples

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Apr 1 05:05:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:08:41 -0500
> Subject: Test or Quiz Examples
> From: edutec <edutec at sympatico.ca>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> Somebody kindly point me in the direction of educational/training test or
> quiz examples made with Rev. -- All the better if the quiz has summative
> data (e.g., questions answered correctly, right answer, score).
----------
Here's the most comprehensive set of RR plug-in tools I've seen for
education:

<http://www.messimercomputing.com/pTools.html>

But there are dozens of HC stacks that what you want, which should be a
breeze to convert as long as they don't use type II XCMD's, or you can just
adapt the scripts.

Here's a few to look at,

<http://www.towson.edu/csme/mctp/StudentProjects/MCTemplate.html>
<http://www.towson.edu/csme/mctp/StudentProjects/MatchTemplate.html>

Here's one to help you write your own quizzes:

<http://aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/hc/>

HTH,
Ken N.