FTP problem (Jan Schenkel)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 06:46:02 EDT 2002

Hi Brendan,

Have you tested if it works with the data from a field
-- so just plain text data?
Are you using the latest LibURL package? It's
available on the RunRev website.

One other thing you could do is check the error log
and see if it gives you any clues:
- on the same card as the scipt you're using to
upload, create a scrolling field "FTP_log"
- just before you send anything upstream, insert the
following line in your script:
  libUrlSetLogField the long name of field "FTP_log"

This will show you the results of the commands as you
would have seen them if you had gone to the command
console and typed "ftp example.net", etc.

I'm sure we can get your script on track once we
figure out where exactly it's going wrong.

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)