keyInField (but OT)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 03:15:01 EDT 2002

Thanks Ken,

I was trying to type very rapidly so I could send it
and still be in time for work, and somewhere along the
way of copying+pasting+editing my backspace or delete
key must have eaten that bracket.
Those two keys, and my faulty fingers as well, will
undergo severe punishment so that it won't happen
again. Or maybe I should download the trial of Ten
Thumbs Typing Tutor ;-)

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

--- Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
> Yves,
>
> THe missing close bracket is after the last "0-9",
> but before the *... it
> should be:
>
>   get

matchText(tNumber,"([-]?)([0-9]*)[\.]?([0-9]*)",tMinusHold,