Print report

Terry Fletcher terry at britanniamagazine.com
Thu Sep 26 07:53:01 EDT 2002

I'm new to the list so don't know if this area has been explored. I see
that Revolution will eventually have HyperCard style print reports. This
is crucial to my most used program. I am wondering if anyone knows: a)
when it's coming? and b) what other options are available without paying
an arm &  leg?
I have an ancient version of PrintReport XCMD by John Nairn and I've
seen the manual for ReportsDataPro, both of these seem complex and
overkill compared to the simplicity of HC's Print Report.
Thanks

--
Terry Fletcher
Britannia Magazine, Whitfield House, 30 Imperial Square, Cheltenham,