half-readable text in revolution documentation?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 25 17:48:06 EDT 2002

Toma Tasovac wrote:

>>> I¹m using Revolution on Mac OS 10.1.5 and I¹ve noticed a very strange
>>> glitch.
>>> In all of the help documents, the examples of code can be seen only
>>> half-way,
>>> i.e. the lower half of each line of code is ³erased.²
>>>
>>> I don¹t know if we can send images through the list serv, but I¹m attaching
>>> small (8K tiff) image as a proof that I haven¹t gone crazy.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Turn off the fixedLineHeight property of the field and see if that doesn't
>> take care of it.
>
> This weird thing happens in the Revolution Documentation that comes with the
> software -- not in the code that I write.
> T.

The property is a part of all fields regardless which stack they're in.  If
my hunch is correct I'm sure it'll be addressed prmptly by th good folks at
RunRev.  Making that change yourself as an interim measure would let you
read them effortlessly now.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation