FTP problem

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 07:52:00 EDT 2002

Hi Brendan,

I don't think I'm the only one experiencing a deja-vu.
Dave Cragg already answered your question. Look at
this entry in the use-revolution mailing list archive:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-September/008109.html
It boils down to putting ("binfile:"&it) between
parentheses in the one-but-last line, and removing the
two "url" keywords from the last line.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)

"ftp://me:mypassword@intranet.myserver.vic.edu.au/img/testfile.jpg"