(no subject)

Jerry Thomas runrev at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:22:01 EDT 2002

Dear Folks,

Are additional pattern backgrounds avaiable for Revolution? There are
backgrounds available in the color pallete but they are from the days when
16/256 color was all that was available. I'm looking for something kinder
and gentler -- Clouds, a pale off white soft texture, something easier on
the eyes and brain.
Any suggestions, And if I can get something else, how do I get it into
Revolution.  I have some great tiled bitmaps that work well in other
programs.

Thanks for your suggestions