Database in Revolution

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Tue Sep 17 14:36:01 EDT 2002

Hi Jerry,

> Dear Richard Gaskin,
>
> This is a simple array type data base. The row is income $650 to
> 20,000 in $50 increments The column is number of children is one child
> through six children.  Each intersection (like  $2,250  and three
> children)  is  a discrete number.  All totaled  there are 2,400
> intersections. My best guess is that this comes in well under 1 mb.
> But you know databases better than I do.  What is available in
> Revolution to handle this minor database?  My concern is that I have
> never worked with programing interfaces with databases.  My specialty
> is video and graphics.
>
> So with respect to this area I am a newbie.
>
> Thanks for your help.

could you please provide some more info on how you want to display
the data and how you want to handle it ?

Or what's your idea of your application.
(Sounds like the amount of data is small enough to
let a simple text-field in RR handle it...)

Then we could supply some solutions :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de