Stacks delivered via the web?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 16 22:46:01 EDT 2002

Judy Perry wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Judy Perry wrote:
>>
>>> Could someone describe to me, on or off-list depending how much you
>>> anticipate everyone's gonna groan, just how the below works?  I am not
>>> certain I am understanding it well enough to present it as a potential
>>> solution to the department...
>>
>> In the MetaCard Starter Kit, see Tools->tools.metacard.com
> Thank you for the article link in the previous email.
>
> About your suggestion below:  I am a licensed user of Rev, not MC.  Are
> you saying that MC does something differently or that it explains it
> better?

MC provides no better explanation per se, but the menu item cited is a
working example of the system you described:

It downloads an index stack which has a number of buttons, each of which
downloads a different stack.

Like other parts of the MC IDE, tools.metacard.com is fairly sparse in
appearance, but at least it provides a functioning example freely available.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation