Stacks delivered via the web?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Sep 15 16:31:00 EDT 2002

On Sunday, September 15, 2002, at 05:19  PM, Judy Perry wrote:

> I was just admitted to a 2nd master's program in instructional design &
> technology.  They want us to use Director, but have said that I can use
> Rev if I can deliver the stacks and stack content via the web (and they
> don't mean download an executable file and run it locally).

This sounds suspiciously like *they* expect it to run in a browser. Not
going to happen.

Who are these "instructors" who consider the Internet to be only what is
seen through a browser? This narrow-minded view is really annoying to
me. Personally, it would leave me questioning their competence.

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD