Revolution Wiki

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 13 16:16:01 EDT 2002

The Wiki looks cool..but are all of them that slow to load? Or is it a slow
server. Or am I just on a slow connection???

What would be REALLY cool though, is to somehow CAPTURE the best stuff on
this list and put it in an online searchable database...

Or, just allow the archive of this list to be searched (like the MetaCard
list)

-Chipp