Using Midi

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 11:16:01 EDT 2002

Hi James,

Heh, what I meant was: test if the midi file works in
QT player ;-)
If so, all you need to do is create a "QuickTime
player" control in your stack, using the bottom right
tool in the tool palette.
Then, in the "Properties" window, select the "Basic"
tab and set the name of the player control to "midi".
Then, in the "Properties" window, select the "Player"
tab and click on the "Browse" button next to the "File
Path:" field.
Locate your midi file, open the message window and
type:
  start player "midi"

That should get you on your way...

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)