The age of user-translatable applications software has arrived!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Sep 11 09:25:01 EDT 2002

>>The Library files can be downloaded at
>>http://www.oenolog.com/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm.
>
>I received a message that this file was not found.

David, et al:

I just doubled clicked on the URL in your message, and it took me to
the downloader page with no problem, and I know at least one person
has successfully download it, although I don't know which platform
they were downlaoding for.

Please try again and let me know if you are still unsuccessful.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company