Possible Virus Alert

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Sep 11 01:28:01 EDT 2002

At approximately 10:30 PM PDT, I logged on to the Net via pon.net and
began an upload to my ftp site hosted by Planet Net.  I had two small
files and two larger files to upload; but aborted shortly into the
first large file because the performance was REALLY slow.

When I logged back in and restarted the upload, I noticed that the
date & time shown for the three files totally or partially uploaded
was "Tue, September 11, 2001  5:47 AM".

After uploading the files a second time, they all showed todays date & time.
--
Rob Cozens
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm