Lag after button click

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Sat Sep 7 07:46:01 EDT 2002

Hey-ya David

I just tested it, you need to set the doubleClickInterval to 0 (I'm
sure someone else may have already sent this through, I'm on daily
digest that I only seem to get a chance to read once a week!).  I
tested it with a little stack and my best manic A.D.D. style clicking
and got perfect results.  (Clicking like this takes me back to my long
lost Defender and Robotron days :~) now available on MacMAME, plus the
all time classic Marble Madness... enough raving).

M@

Matt Denton
matt.denton at limelight.com.au