Document folder on MacOS

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Sep 4 22:17:01 EDT 2002

I was wondering about this too, but then I realised that in OS X, the
user's Desktop folder is in the same place as their Documents folder,
so you can use the following script:

   put specialFolderPath("Desktop") into fName
   set the itemDel to "/"
   put "Documents" into last item of fName
   -- fName now contains the path to the user's Documents folder
   -- if you want to know, item -2 of fName is the user's login name

With OS 9, but it's probably easier to find the disk name and work from
there.

Sarah