XML

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Wed Sep 4 08:09:01 EDT 2002

Looks like most of the functions require a docID as the first parameter.  This seems a bit onerous if my stack never loads an external XML doc.

To what extent is the loaded XML doc acting like a built-in Rev object -- on par with cards, fields, buttons, etc.?  Is this the intent of the Rev/MetaCard programmers?

-- D