XML

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Tue Sep 3 07:31:01 EDT 2002

I've been trying to figure out how the xmltree-view.rev works (the XML demo that comes with 1.5A7).  I don't understand the docID thing.  The docID number seems arbitrary once the file is loaded.  (I'm a beginner with XML, so I might be showing my ignorance -- I'm not sure what is Rev specific versus standard XML.)

One thing I'd like to do is extract (or create from scratch) a field that displays an xml tree in outline form -- independent of anything else, as would be appropriate for a library object.

Any suggestions, tips, insight?

-- D