VS: Stand alone via www-page?

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Tue Sep 3 00:29:01 EDT 2002

We have intranet where in the main page is the box called "Quick messages". There users can sen messages like "hey all, coffee and my birthday cake is served at 6th floor!" or " meeting begins at 10:00 am at there and there...".

Top is that box is a link where users press when they like to make new messages. When tehy have pressed it -> Revolution standalone called "Pikaviestit.exe" (= finnish = Quick messages.exe) pops up -> users type their messages and when usres press "Save message" button then messages appear into that box at intras main www page.

Problem is that www-browser wants to donload it or run it at local. Is there any possibilities avoid that?

EsaK