alignment of combo box label text

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Mon Sep 2 12:43:01 EDT 2002

I've been looking at the "margins" property in the Transcript dictionary
which states "use the margins property to control how close text within a
button can come to the objects edges..."

Also, if you click the little blue arrow to the left of the 'Show
Dimensions" label at the bottom of the button property box (basic tag), you
can type in a comma list eg 8,12,16,24.

Saying that I wrote a script to change the margins of a combo box and it
didn't change anything... I'll keep playing...

Regards

Gary Rathbone