Two "type" in the same time ?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Sep 1 21:02:01 EDT 2002

You would have to use some "send" commands which could be cancelled by
another handler. If you have a typeOne handler and a typeTwo handler,
they both add one character to their specified field and then end in
"send type--- to me in 1 tick". Your cancel handler would need to
search the pendingMessages for the handler names and cancel any it
finds.

Sarah