Player object, -not- "import"!

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Oct 31 05:00:00 EST 2002

Wow! I told you that I could make a huge mistake by starting this app
before getting proper advice! Looks like importing all the sounds would
have made my app unusable due to the memory requirements of all those
resident WAVs. I found the "player object" and a very nice stack from
the RunRev website called "Player Stuff" which documents virtually
everything I need to know...well, maybe there's more so I'll ask for
any advice regarding playing sounds triggered by button pushes,
"openStack" and "openCard" events, etc.

Whatever advice anyone has to offer will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks.

Barry

PS - Drooling for Rev2.0