iCalendar/vCalendar

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 30 00:55:01 EST 2002

> > Has anyone implemented the iCalendar or vCalendar standard yet?
> If not is
> > anyone interested in working on it with me? It would be nice to
> be able to
> > crete .ics files for iCal and Outlook. Anyone interested?
>
> Where is it defined?

http://www.imc.org/pdi/vcal-10.doc

There is also a newer iCalendar standard that I haven't looked into,
however, I think Outlook only supports vCalander.

It's actually really easy to implement export at a basic level. I'm not
interested in import because all I want to do is save a *.ics file or use
drag and drop to open it in iCal or Outlook.

Cheers

Monte