DiscBurner?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sun Oct 27 10:36:01 EST 2002

Is it possible to control Apple's Disc Burner software from within
Revolution? I would like to backup my application's data files in as
"automatic" a manner as possible as the (novice) users never seem quite
capable of doing this. I'd like to do something on the order of "Ready
to backup your data files. Please insert a writable disc now." and then
have the CD-burner's drawer open and waiting for a blank disc.

So I guess my questions are manifold: Can this be done natively within
Rev or is some kind of external or plug-in required? If the latter,
does anyone know of a source for such an item?

Thanks,
Barry