Revolution 2.0 to ship in November

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Oct 25 05:50:01 EDT 2002

On 25/10/02 9:11 am, Gary Rathbone <gary.rathbone at btclick.com> wrote:

> As far as I'm concerned my Small Businesss Rev Licence (purchased in July)
> will allow me to upgrade for free quote "(snip)... It includes all updates
> or upgrades for one year after date of purchase. As with all other license
> types, the software does not expire after one year but you do have to pay
> again to get further updates."
>
> I assume that the statement regarding purchases from October 24th to the
> release date is to reasssure potential purchasers that they can buy  Rev NOW
> and won't have to pay for the upgrade. This means the Rev team aren't
> cutting off their revenue source by making people wait until November.

Right.  The press release was targeted primarily at non-Rev users and had to
be worded in a way they would expect.  Licenses purchased any time up to a
year ago get this update free.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.