Current seek position

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 23 22:47:00 EDT 2002

Just curious... why do you need to know this? If you're looking at appending
data to a file, you can do a "write <data> after file <fileName>", and if
you need to know the length of the file you can read it into a variable with
"put url ("file:" & <fileName>") into <myVar> and then get the length of
<myVar>.

Can you shed some light on your request?

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com