set graphic to not scale?

Joshua Snyder joshua at macmedicsmadison.com
Wed Oct 23 20:06:01 EDT 2002

How can I set a immage (Jpeg or Ping) so that it won't scale, but
instead, my graphic object only shows that porton that would fit into
it's normal size.  Also, I nead to be able to move the immage relative
to the object

i.e. a 100x100 pixel object as a window onto a 640x480 immage

Josh

                             Mac Medics
                    Consulting and Macintosh Repair
               Joshua Snyder, Consultant & Technician
         433 Grand Canyon Drive, Suite 101  Madison, WI 53719
                Voice: 608-829-0304  Fax: 608-829-3839
                  Email: joshua at macmedicsmadison.com