QT controller not responding to clicks

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Tue Oct 22 20:29:00 EDT 2002

For some reason, in only one of my stacks, the QT controller does not
respond to mouseclicks. It must be something in my script, since if I
create a new stack, add a player, associate it with a movie file, and
start it, I can pause the movie, adjust the volume, etc. with no
problem. I have compared the properties of the players that respond,
and those that don't, and I don't see a difference.  Is there something
in general that can cause this to happen?

-Kurt