Opening folders from Rev with Externals

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Tue Oct 22 18:51:01 EDT 2002

I'm burning a CD-ROM that will contain a Rev Stack/app as the Table of
Contents Page.  The Stack will list a directory of folders on the CD - each
folder containing documents.  The CD will contain various folders containing
documents.  I want to be able to click on button within my Rev Stack and
open a particular folder on the CD so that the documents may be manually
dragged to the Hard Drive.

I do hope it is easy to do... I just can't find the method.

Thanks,
Mike